Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wa alaikum Salam Ya Rasulallah

Rasulallah s.a.w said to Sahabe`s, Assalamu Aalaikum to His brothers and sisters. And all Sahabe`s asked Him: Who are your brothers and sisters? He answered: They are the muslims who will come after us. And, Sahabe`s asked Him again, if they are your brothers and sister, then what we are for You Ya RasulAllah,, And, Rasulallah said, you are my friend. You follow me , coz you see me.. They are my bothers and sisters, coz they will belive me and follow me without they see me..

That time , Rasulallah gave us salam.. He said Assalamu alaikum to my brothers and sister.. Now, we are keeping this salam and Wa alaikum Salam Ya Rasulallah...Wa alaikum Salam with all our hearts..And Millions time ASSALAMU ALAIKUM YA RASULALLAH s.a.w

Sometimes, im thinking about that,. we really deserve to be His sisters and brothers?? How we are sincere with Him and His Sunnahs??

1 comment: